Happy Friday! Here is some food for thought before the weekend starts. The end of February is near, which means we are almost in month three of 2012. It is time to start thinking about how those New Year’s resolutions are working out for your firm marketing goals.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Have you made progress on your 2012 goals?
- Have you set deadlines for your goals?
- What are you doing to market your firm and generate new business?
- Did you set a budget for your 2012 firm marketing efforts?
- And here’s the biggie – have you even set marketing goals for your firm?
If one of your goals this year is to generate more business, but you’re not sure how to do it, that’s where we come in. At eJustice, our legal marketing team is dedicated to helping clients realize their marketing efforts, which, bottom line means: get more cases.
To find out how we can help you reach a targeted audience, build your brand, and maximize your ROI, contact us today. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation. Together, we can help you reach and exceed your 2012 goals!